As a keynote speaker, I will bring 20 years of experience, poise, notoriety and tact to your audiences. Also, as an inspirational and motivational speaker, I leave it all on the stage with a customized presentation on the topic of your choice.
I have studied social rhetorical criticism and exegetical analysis and have been a keynote speaker for Christian leadership conferences, youth conferences, and religious services.
Frequently Requested Speaking Topics include:
- Accountability and Autonomy: Understanding How to Lead and Motivate Millennials
- Increasing Power through Effective Verbal, Nonverbal, and Listening Communication
- Cultural Differences in Leadership
- Women in Leadership: Breaking the Glass
- Communibiology: Understanding the Brain and Communication Behaviors
- Changing the Lens: Anti-Bias Training for Police and Law Enforcement Officials
- Business Communication Etiquette
- Leadership and Change: From Movers to Motivators
- Love and Power: Understanding and Utilizing Power Dynamics in Relationships
- Fight Fair: Using Conflict Resolution and Active Listening to Improve Relationship Quality