Frequently Requested Training Programs Include:
- Supervisor Training – Basic supervision program equips entry level supervisors with the tools of facilitating effective communication and management.
- Anti-Bias and Diversity Training – Program emphasizes the importance of treating everyone with respect and dignity and demonstrates how embracing diversity can be an imperative communication tactic. This training program also illustrates how a mindset of inclusion maximizes efficacy and reduces the threat of discrimination while improving communication, teamwork, and morale.
- Media Training – Program provides techniques in on air performance and presentation, the three step process for answering questions, and the ABCs of crisis communication.
- Social Sensitivity and Customer Service Training – Combines social ensitivity training with tangible techniques for improving communication, team dynamics, and organizational effectiveness.
- Presentation Skills Training – Designed to increase understanding of the principles and processes of communicating effectively in public settings and to facilitate the development of public communication skills.
- Leadership Academy – Combines communication and leadership training into one dynamic and interactive program.
- Other programs – Intercultural Communication Training, Conflict Resolution, Planning Effective Meetings, and Organizational Decision Making and Problem Solving.